Helpful Resources forExpedited Passport Processing
Whether it's your first time applying, you need to renew, or want to get a passport for your child, the resources below will prepare you to apply for a new US passport. We encourage you to carefully read and follow all instructions to avoid delays in processing.
- Frequently Asked Questions - General Passport & Visas FAQ | APVI
- Online Passport Renewal FAQs - Frequently Asked Questions | APVI
- Child Passport FAQs - Frequently Asked Questions | APVI
- Lost Passport FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions | APVI
- Damaged Passport FAQs - Frequently Asked Questions | APVI
- Additional Passport Pages FAQs - passport extra pages FAQs | APVI
- Applying for a second passport FAQs - 2nd passport application | APVI
- Documents required for passport: Proof of identity | APVI
- List of Documents required for passport: Proof of Citizenship | APVI
- Proof of Relationship - Documents required for passport | APVI
- Proof of Travel - Documents required for passport | APVI
- Company Letter - Business Letter Format and sample | APVI
- passport fees and government payment | APVI
- Passport Photo and Picture Specs | APVI
- Original Court Decree supporting Name Change | APVI
Follow these steps to process your Name Change
Download ChecklistDOWNLOAD CHECKLIST
Complete Passport Application FormCOMPLETE DS-82 form
APVI will contact you
Ship your Application using FedEx
Please send the sealed envelope with all the required documents to our office using the APVI provided FedEx shipping label.
That's all, you are done! We will take care of everything else.